All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Moments before I turned him into a soggy wet mess 😅
20230913_181305~2.jpg

I'm doing good! I don't know that you've missed alot, this thread has been laying low for the most part. How've you been?
I’m doing alright, although struggling quite severely with negative thoughts. Staying busy helps though, and I have a good friend who is talking me through it, which I’m very grateful for!

I’m doing alright, although struggling quite severely with negative thoughts. Staying busy helps though, and I have a good friend who is talking me through it, which I’m very grateful for!
I'm glad you're pulling through! It's always good to have good Godly friends to talk to about things. And I believe staying busy during difficult times in your life is a very good way to help you get through things. Especially if you stay busy serving others. I think it helps keep our minds off of ourselves and moreso on other people who may also be struggling. My favorite verses from the Bible are Hebrews 12:1-3. You should check it out! If you ever need another person to talk to know that I'm here!

I'm glad you're pulling through! It's always good to have good Godly friends to talk to about things. And I believe staying busy during difficult times in your life is a very good way to help you get through things. Especially if you stay busy serving others. I think it helps keep our minds off of ourselves and moreso on other people who may also be struggling. My favorite verses from the Bible are Hebrews 12:1-3. You should check it out! If you ever need another person to talk to know that I'm here!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! And Hebrews 12:1-3 are great verses!

Back
Top Bottom