All the Christian Homeschoolers!

What do Sussex X Barnevelder look like? I'm finding it a bit hard to imagen.
Hopefully we're going to find out! I've been using the chicken calculator to give me basic guesses, but that still isn't going to show me what they'll look like in person.
They should have light shanks, be "incompletely laced" and colour is going to depend on parents, gold or silver. I can't remember off my head if the Wheaten/columbian is going to be present...

Hopefully we're going to find out! I've been using the chicken calculator to give me basic guesses, but that still isn't going to show me what they'll look like in person.
They should have light shanks, be "incompletely laced" and colour is going to depend on parents, gold or silver. I can't remember off my head if the Wheaten/columbian is going to be present...
No babies yet, but another egg starting to pip!

Grammer police alert!
(Seriously its not grammar, and thanks as I do need to remember that one. I have always struggled a bit with spelling and getting the right words for the right situation, so appreciate getting corrected :))
Thanks, that's the one that drives me NUTS!
I was on a date April of 1997 with a gal who studied Literature at Cambridge College in England. I had mispoken a word and she corrected me. I thanked her.
We're married and have been together ever since! 💗

Thanks, that's the one that drives me NUTS!
Its like my brain just forgets about the than word, and then sounds close enough, so thats what I type.
Something I definitely need to work on, although byc has already helped so much with my spelling and writing, because before I didn't have any real motivation to write.

While we are on the subject, what do you think of writing for example its, or whats, instead of it's or what's?
I know its not correct, but is it like a bad habit to fall into?

First baby 🤩
Going off those funky colours it’s dad is a Barnevelder not a Sussex, so first mix!
20230715_112542.jpg

I've only just woken up, had a bit of a bad night as one of our dogs, Gemma, got ear flaps from her allergies and had to come in to our beds to stop her flapping.
And then our other dog, Paddy, when went off barking a couple hours later, and woke me up again.
What kind of chicks!?
Tucker one of my pups has been sick, like out to the bathroom every few hours. The medicine seems to be working now though

Back
Top Bottom