All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Here's a random text prediction paragraph for you

I just want to make a fire that is not the truth or dare you to do it for me because I love Morgan Wallen so much that I don't know what to do about it but it is the best thing I have ever experienced in my life and your phone just used it three times in one sentence and I was like ok bro but it was worth it to be with you guys and I was so uncomfortable with the fact that you are already in love with the other kid who has been in the same place as me for a while now

I don't know if I'm more upset or sad. I just say a flyer that said there was a LGBTQ+ meeting supporting that. AT THE CHURCH! I don't know what to do about it. I thought our church was getting better not worse.
But anyway, if you could pray for my church that would be appreciated.
Praying! :hugs
Hi, may I join? I'm a Christian who has been homeschooled my entire life, and when I saw this thread (and read through a few tabs) I knew that I wanted to join. Y'all seem so like-minded.
Hello and welcome! Absolutely just join in! :frow

I'm thinking I might leave the thread, at least for a bit.
Why?
Because I'm not sure where I belong in the moment. I know God is there for me, and us all. But maybe because of my upbringing, I'm finding myself disagreeing with somethings, and am lost and confused in others.
So anyway, I think I'm going to leave all religious discussions online for a while, and get things sorted out IRL.
:hugs

Why?
Because I'm not sure where I belong in the moment. I know God is there for me, and us all. But maybe because of my upbringing, I'm finding myself disagreeing with somethings, and am lost and confused in others.
So anyway, I think I'm going to leave all religious discussions online for a while, and get things sorted out IRL.
I am sorry you feel that way :hugs
I do kinda understand it though, being on the internet is a great way to have your morals and beliefs tested, tried, and tipped upside down.
I do have a bit of advice though. I don't reccomend turning to the world or even other people to help you work it out. If you want to dig deeper into you religion or anything else, go to the Bible. God supplied us with literally everything we need.
Again I understand how you feel, I seriously hate being online sometimes :hugs

Why?
Oh no 😢 we are gonna miss you! Hope you'll be back soon

Back
Top Bottom