All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I still have stuffed animals, i dont sleep with them. But everyone means something to me, every year i would get one for a different reason. I still have my stuffed animals from when i was a baby.
I have some from when I was a baby, too!! A little lion with a rattle in it, a monkey that I named "Hot Chocolate Monkey". He's an orangutan. A few others belong to my little sister now.

Glad you're back.

It's kinda quiet, so I gotta think of a question of the day.
First, good morning! Or evening. :D

Do y'all have any stuffed animals, still sleep with them, have one special one, etc?
I have several still, and have even gotten some in the past few years. I sleep with one occasionally, which is a wolf named Slate, he's the perfect shape to hug. :D Kids can't have all the fun!
I completely agree with this lol. I have had one stuffed animal since I was 2 and I still sleep with it every night. It is just comforting to have something to hug xD

Glad you're back.

It's kinda quiet, so I gotta think of a question of the day.
First, good morning! Or evening. :D

Do y'all have any stuffed animals, still sleep with them, have one special one, etc?
I have several still, and have even gotten some in the past few years. I sleep with one occasionally, which is a wolf named Slate, he's the perfect shape to hug. :D Kids can't have all the fun!
i have some. My most special one is a pink flowered monkey i named Monkey-Monk. I got him when i was 6 and in the hospital

I do indeed. We were never allowed heaps so I just have my special ones, idk how many that is. Most of them sit on my bed but I dont often sleep with them as nearly all need new stuffing and I worry some may fall apart 😅

I still have them all, but don't sleep with them anymore.
I still did up till about half a year ago.
My most special one is an elephant that my mum got for me a week before I was born.
If I'm feeling upset about something, I will take her down from her shelf and hug her. Her trunk is rather worse for wear because when I was small I would chew on it. She has also had an arm come off when I was swing her by it!

Back
Top Bottom