All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hello everybody! I have just found this thread and figured that since I am a Christian homeschooling I should join in and get to know some of you! I am currently in 10th grade and I started homeschooling when COVID started in 9th grade! I just turned 16 last Wednesday and I still can not really believe it lol. I am an only child and have 2 pet rabbits and 14 chickens. I have a job working at a barn and get paid in money and in riding lessons so that is pretty fun although I don't really want to go some days. My mom and I have been mentally abused by my bioligical dad and gladly have not seen him in 4 years and my adopted did not want us so the point here is that God is so good to get us through all of that and I will forever love and follow him!!! Just a side note, I could talk about my chicky babies all day! Let me know if you have chickens and we just might get along! I hope I did not go on to long lol. Thanks for having me!
Hi! I'm also in 10th grade! Glad you could join

Sussex (buff), Barnevelders, and a handful of mystery/crosses.
Oh cool! I have a Speckled Sussex, a Mille Fleur D'uccle, a blue splash maran, an black Olive Egger hybrid, a Columbian Wyandotte, a Mottled Cochin bantam, a Buff Brahma Bantam, a blue Silkie bantam, a blue Old English Game Bantam, a Black Mottled Japanese Bantam(my only roo), and 4 5-day-old Jubilee Orpingtons(my dream chicken)! I have wanted the Jubilee Orpingtons for years and my mom said we are never getting more chickens but it turns out chicken math works on literally everyone with time xD. That was a lot lol but like I said I could talk about my chickens for hours lol

Back
Top Bottom