ALABAMA!!

My duck is defective! It's afraid of water. I tried to put it in the sink for a quick swim. It freak out screaming and trying to do it's best to to get out of the water.
ep.gif
hu.gif
Well at least it didn't sink to the bottom. That would be REALLY sad.
gig.gif

Maybe not quite old enough. Try shallow water with a makeshift ramp and something grippy on the bottom. Most ducklings dont just jump in, unless mama says 'jump'.

I had some excitement yesterday. Pulled a tarp up and found a snake. I screamed a little. Not afraid of snakes, just didn't expect to find one
lol.png
Now I know where my missing muscovy duckling went... we lost one 2-3 days ago. Snakey had a muscovy duckling sized belly. Took some effort but we caught it and set it free in a more suitable area.

I think I read somewhere about ducklings getting their waterproofing oil from their mothers. It may take it a little while before it wants to go swimming

And also remember they learn from imatation. So either get in the sink with ducky or get a rubber duck. Maybe even make something out of pool noodłe small and yellow. To float along with it.

Maybe not quite old enough. Try shallow water with a makeshift ramp and something grippy on the bottom. Most ducklings dont just jump in, unless mama says 'jump'.

I had some excitement yesterday. Pulled a tarp up and found a snake. I screamed a little. Not afraid of snakes, just didn't expect to find one
lol.png
Now I know where my missing muscovy duckling went... we lost one 2-3 days ago. Snakey had a muscovy duckling sized belly. Took some effort but we caught it and set it free in a more suitable area.

Oh no!
ep.gif
Hope with the snake gone you will not lose anymore ducklings.

And also remember they learn from imatation. So either get in the sink with ducky or get a rubber duck. Maybe even make something out of pool noodłe small and yellow. To float along with it.

OMG! I had a image of myself trying to climb into the sink.
lau.gif
I'm positive that it's not happening. Will go to the dollar store in a couple of days to look for some rubber duckies or pool noodles.

Love sitting outside eating breakfast watching and sharing my breakfast with my lawn ornaments
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom