Air cell not big enough

508pips

Hatching
Mar 10, 2024
Eggs air cell at day 7 when at day 16!!!! WHAT DO I DO?? These are mille fleur d'uccle eggs so there on the smaller side, NEED HELP ASAP

Humidity should be 40-50%. If it is, there isn't anything to do. You'll be putting them in lockdown in a couple of days, then increase the humidity to 70%. I'm sure they'll be fine. Wishing you a successful hatch!

Welcome to BYC!!

Humidity should be 40-50%. If it is, there isn't anything to do. You'll be putting them in lockdown in a couple of days, then increase the humidity to 70%. I'm sure they'll be fine. Wishing you a successful hatch!

Welcome to BYC!!
Fingers crossed that they all hatch, with the last candeling they all were fully developed, the only problem was the aircell, image attacted.

Its way too tiny but there in lockdown already, day 17. We'll find out how the do within a few days 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Attachments

• 20240325_213131.jpg
    20240325_213131.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 3
Fingers crossed that they all hatch, with the last candeling they all were fully developed, the only problem was the aircell, image attacted.

Its way too tiny but there in lockdown already, day 17. We'll find out how the do within a few days 🤞🏽🤞🏽
I wouldn't stress too bad. My broody eggs tend to have smaller cells too for lock down, and they generally do okay from what I've experienced

Back
Top Bottom