Announcement Advertising Updates - Premium Feather Membership - PFM

Usually either right above the "view all button" or sometiems right in the middle of the list but maybe it's just slow loading?
Hmm... I'm not seeing it in mobile or in desktop. Anybody else see it on this page:

And I've been getting an Amazon pop up lately, spinny wheel thingy and an audio clip that says "congratulations!".
Yeah, we HATE those and are always working hard to find/destroy them. It's a constant battle because they sneak through the ad-network filters. When you get one, please take a screenshot and post it here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/spin-the-wheel-pop-up.1266702/

... then close out of the tab and open a new tab to navigate back.

Hmm... I'm not seeing it in mobile or in desktop. Anybody else see it on this page:

Yeah, we HATE those and are always working hard to find/destroy them. It's a constant battle because they sneak through the ad-network filters. When you get one, please take a screenshot and post it here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/spin-the-wheel-pop-up.1266702/

... then close out of the tab and open a new tab to navigate back.

Yeah, I haven't really had it much today, figures right when I mention it it stops lol next time it happens, I will screenshot it but it's weird cause it's blank but the ones on the other page loaded, I'll try waiting too and see if anything loads next time.

As for the pop ups, I am usually paranoid and close out of the browser immediately and go full obsessive clearing my history and cache and Google Activity and literally everything :lau but next time it happens, I will be sure to take the time to screenshot it and post it! Thank you for all your hard work :hugs

I have to laugh at some of the ads
While in the middle of winter I may THINK I live in Minnesota ..I live in Illinois
sample of one of the ads..
upload_2018-9-6_8-47-30.png

Thanks for sending over the screenshot, that is definitely not something we want to see appearing on BYC! We have a system wide block in place for any ads that have inappropriate content, but they're sometimes mislabeled and slip through our filters. We're working with our ad partners now to try and track this one down and remove it.

Back
Top Bottom