• No

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Eh

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics
You know, sometimes this day in age, with all the teens and other kids my age so wrapped up in nothing but drugs, sex, alcohol, and cigarettes, I wonder if there are any other 16/yo's out there reading their Bible, praying to God for a change each night, studying His word, looking up at the stars wondering if there is someone like them... That's mainly one of the reasons I don't have friends; none of them around where I live are worth it. God, change America. Change the world. I am ready for a move and a revival. Come soon, Lord.

You know, sometimes this day in age, with all the teens and other kids my age so wrapped up in nothing but drugs, sex, alcohol, and cigarettes, I wonder if there are any other young adults out there reading their Bible, praying to God for a change each night, studying His word, looking up at the stars wondering if there is someone like them... That's mainly one of the reasons I don't have friends; none of them around where I live are worth it. God, change America. Change the world. I am ready for a move and a revival. Come soon, Lord.

we are all worthy of salvation and we all need pray

Back
Top Bottom