A little about me

autumnwedding

In the Brooder
May 10, 2020
Hi! I just got six chicks three weeks ago. They are all now three weeks. From research I believe they are all pullets. Three are Golden Laced Wyandotte’s the other three I am not entirely sure but I believe they are Welsummers. I got chickens for entertainment and egg laying. I am so excited to see how they grow up and have a bond with all six of them. This’ll give me something to do out of school. I joined this WebPage to get a few answers about my chickens along the way. I am completely new to this but I’ve been doing a lot of researching and studying. I’m so excited to join this community!

Hi! I just got six chicks three weeks ago. They are all now three weeks. From research I believe they are all pullets. Three are Golden Laced Wyandotte’s the other three I am not entirely sure but I believe they are Welsummers. I got chickens for entertainment and egg laying. I am so excited to see how they grow up and have a bond with all six of them. This’ll give me something to do out of school. I joined this WebPage to get a few answers about my chickens along the way. I am completely new to this but I’ve been doing a lot of researching and studying. I’m so excited to join this community!
Welcome! You sound a lot like me!

Back
Top Bottom