A Celebration at Fluffy Butt Acres

Beautiful. Thanks for stopping in and joining the celebrati
What happened to your silkies?
Alot of them got ate over the year. But I ended up selling them back to the people they came from. The 3 remaining silkie hens I had was constantly broody. 🙃 plus I needed the money to cover vet bills for a goat c section, that's didn't end well, and my one of my cat was declining, so he needed vetted too, found out he is in stage 3 kidney failure. I had a whole list of things that went wrong all at once. I needed the time away from the chickens to tend to the other. So I made the sad choice to let them go.

Alot of them got ate over the year. But I ended up selling them back to the people they came from. The 3 remaining silkie hens I had was constantly broody. 🙃 plus I needed the money to cover vet bills for a goat c section, that's didn't end well, and my one of my cat was declining, so he needed vetted too, found out he is in stage 3 kidney failure. I had a whole list of things that went wrong all at once. I needed the time away from the chickens to tend to the other. So I made the sad choice to let them go.
I'm sorry to hear that but it seems you did what was right for you and them. I remember how much you were enthralled with them and was surprised. I hope things have stabilized for you and the rest of them. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom