7/8 Whitehackle 1/8 Roundhead Stags *American Gamefowl* Eastern MS

I WAS READING THE FORUM AND I SAW THAT IN OCTOBER YOU SPOKE ABOUT A WHITEHACKLE YOU HAD COMING UP, AND I WAS WONDERING DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE WHITEHACKLES THAT WERE 7/8 FOR SALE AT THIS TIME AROUND THE PRICE RANGE OF 100.00. DROP ME A LINE AND LET ME KNOW. EVEN ON PULLETS AND/ OR HENS. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS JACK

I WAS READING THE FORUM AND I SAW THAT IN OCTOBER YOU SPOKE ABOUT A WHITEHACKLE YOU HAD COMING UP, AND I WAS WONDERING DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE WHITEHACKLES THAT WERE 7/8 FOR SALE AT THIS TIME AROUND THE PRICE RANGE OF 100.00. DROP ME A LINE AND LET ME KNOW. EVEN ON PULLETS AND/ OR HENS. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS JACK
No sir, all (including pullets) have been sold except the brood trio (I haven't advertised them quite a lot yet, as they just came out of the molt not long ago).

God bless,
Daniel.

Mr. Ramirez, thanks for your interest. I do not ship outside of the United States myself, and currently It is impossible for me to ship at all as we're having weather temperatures in the mid-90''s to 102 (with a heat index upwards to 105-110F) depending upon the day and I won't be able to ship again until probably about September (this listing was posted before it became so hot). I cannot guarantee the birds will still be here by then as they are still available locally and I only hold birds in the case someone pays upfront.

God bless,
Daniel.
you are on the rite track i a third generation chicken man i like your whitehackels roundheads that is pure enough for me i would like try some hens or roosters jack waco tex when you have more let me know this end nov dec is hear its nice hear

Looking for a pair of whitehackles can anyone help me out I'm trying to get started in raising and breeding gamefowl

I would be interested in buying one of these birds. Do you still have them for sale? Preferably the 1st or 2nd one.

I sold my last whitehackles (and really all of my American game) back in November of 2013. I'm out of gamefowl now to focus on the Kraienköppe primarily.

God bless,
Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom