6+ Bearded Partridge Silkie Hatching Eggs NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
This auction is for 6+ silkie eggs from my Partridge Pen. All my silkies are bearded. I don't have any hatchery silkies in my flock. All my silkies come from: Bobbie Porto, Alan Stanford, & Sassy Silkies. Great Foot Feathering, Good Toe Spacing.
I am NPIP & AI OH-432.
SHIPPING: $12.00 PAYMENT: Paypal: [email protected]

Partridge Rooster from Catdance Silkies
GEDC3205.jpg

GEDC1471.jpg

GEDC1038.jpg

OHHH pretty!!! I cant wait to get my new incubator in Feb!! I was thinking on going with a brinsea 20 but I may have to just think about investing in a cabnet one!!! To many beautiful silkie eggs offered on this board! LOL

I have a pen of white silkies and a pen of partridge.....something got in my partridge pen a couple of weeks ago and killed my beloved hen Chaka. I am looking to replenish my partridge group and I find that color difficult to find. I would love to get these eggs. P.S. you have beautiful birds!!

Quote:
yes, I know it is so hard to resist. Especially when your and egg hatching addict. lol.... I love my new roo I got from catdance he is so much more stunning in person. I got to finally take him out of corantine and use him to breed.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Why Thank You. I find it really hard to find nice looking partridge silkies. they usually don't have a big crest. But I buy my hatching eggs from top breeders. I think my dark partridge is my favorite. I have 3 little ones that look just like my dark that are growing up and they are all hens.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom