5 Buff Silkie Youngsters For Sale- No Shipping

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have 5 buff silkie youngsters for sale. I purchased these silkies as day-old chicks from destiny_56085 at the beginning of May. That makes them around 8-9 weeks old and pictures were taken around a week ago. I am cutting down on my varieties because I am going off to college next fall. None of these have any disqualifications, so I will call them high pet/breeder quality. They have too much black for my liking but will be gorgeous birds. The buffs came from a NPIP certified flock and I just got my flock tested for Avian Influenza and Pollorum Thyphoid so I can make copies of my paperwork. Please call me on my cell (phone number listed on my website www.freewebs.com/poultrylanefarm if you are interested or have any questions. I can meet anywhere in the Hagerstown, MD or Chambersburg, PA area.

042-1.jpg

046.jpg

Last edited:
Darn! I was hoping you were in Lancaster county! Oh well, not that I *needed* more silkies, more of a **want**
love.gif

Well I hope you find good homes for them, and good luck in College!

Well tomorrow I think I am actually going through Lancaster on the way to meet up with my boyfriend. I'm giving him some eggs to hatch in the incubator. So I might be able to meet you
smile.png

Quote:
Their all roos? Oh my I'm sorry! I will go through my breeder pens tomorrow and pick out a couple girls for you. I have some younger stock growing out that are better than my breeders I have currently.

Oh Hannah, that would be great! Thank you so much!!! I knew were 2 of them were roos for sure last week and then just this morning, all of them were crowing! Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom