4 Large/Giant Dewlap Toulouse eggs

NapoleanGoose

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Bishop CA
This sale is for 4 Large/Giant Dewlap Toulouse hatching eggs. I will send 2 extra (6 eggs altogether) in the box. My birds are very large, all around 30lbs and I have five 2yr old birds ( 1 gander 4 geese) and a 1yr old gander. They are all breeding and all of my eggs in the incubator are fertile. My birds are Holderead's stock, (offspring of birds from Holderead's) and are growing alot still. All eggs are rubbed off with a damp towel but never washed before being shipped.

I ship through USPS but I can ship through UPS though they cost alot more. I can also ship more eggs if you ask, eggs are $20 each and shipping prices increase.

About Toulouse:
They are a very large breed breed, some easily reaching 30lbs. They are very slow maturing, finally reaching their full size and girth at 4-5 years old. They are grey except for a white underbelly and have an orange beak and feet. They have a short laying season, laying 30-35 eggs a year, but lay huge eggs. They are rare, but are a very docile breed that does not tend to be aggressive except in the breeding season. Check here for more info: http://www.metzerfarms.com/BirdInformation.cfm?Breed=Large%20Dewlap%20Toulouse&BirdType=Goose&ID=LDT&CustID=17004

me or call me if you have any questions or want more then 4 eggs. (951) 505 4276
Thank you very much!
Sierra

EDIT We live in Bishop CA

Pictures:

( They are all pretty beat up from breeding in these photos )

And this is the almost 1yr old gander. Look at that dewlap!

Edited to add location!

Last edited:
This sale is for 4 Large/Giant Dewlap Toulouse hatching eggs. I will send 2 extra (6 eggs altogether) in the box. My birds are very large, all around 30lbs and I have five 2yr old birds ( 1 gander 4 geese) and a 1yr old gander. They are all breeding and all of my eggs in the incubator are fertile. My birds are Holderead's stock, (offspring of birds from Holderead's) and are growing alot still. All eggs are rubbed off with a damp towel but never washed before being shipped.

I ship through USPS but I can ship through UPS though they cost alot more. I can also ship more eggs if you ask, eggs are $20 each and shipping prices increase.

About Toulouse:
They are a very large breed breed, some easily reaching 30lbs. They are very slow maturing, finally reaching their full size and girth at 4-5 years old. They are grey except for a white underbelly and have an orange beak and feet. They have a short laying season, laying 30-35 eggs a year, but lay huge eggs. They are rare, but are a very docile breed that does not tend to be aggressive except in the breeding season. Check here for more info: http://www.metzerfarms.com/BirdInformation.cfm?Breed=Large%20Dewlap%20Toulouse&BirdType=Goose&ID=LDT&CustID=17004

me or call me if you have any questions or want more then 4 eggs. (951) 505 4276
Thank you very much!
Sierra

EDIT We live in Bishop CA

Pictures:

( They are all pretty beat up from breeding in these photos )

And this is the almost 1yr old gander. Look at that dewlap!

Edited to add location!
Hi, I think they are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom