3 easter egger hens in need of rehoming (custum built coop too)

Michael Mc

Hatching
Oct 21, 2023
We have 3 wonderful easter egger hens that are, unfortunately, in need of a new home. We are on the west side of Los Angeles (CA) area, but will gladly travel in a several hour radius to get these girls a new home. They are all regular layers - beutiful and tasty eggs! But have been known to have spells of not laying when molting and during colder winter months. Some images are attached. Cooper is the grem one, Lumpg the mostly white, and Nellie the red one.

the chickens can be rehomed by themselves, but the coop must go with the chickens)

Pictures of the chickens and the coop are attached - if you need more pictures please request - I’m happy to send.

If interested - please contact me through this thread and we can exchange numbers to figure out the details.

Attachments

• IMG_4530.jpeg
    IMG_4530.jpeg
    583.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    756.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4528.jpeg
    IMG_4528.jpeg
    743.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    869.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4522.jpeg
    IMG_4522.jpeg
    883.4 KB · Views: 26
We have 3 wonderful easter egger hens that are, unfortunately, in need of a new home. We are on the west side of Los Angeles (CA) area, but will gladly travel in a several hour radius to get these girls a new home. They are all regular layers - beutiful and tasty eggs! But have been known to have spells of not laying when molting and during colder winter months. Some images are attached. Cooper is the grem one, Lumpg the mostly white, and Nellie the red one.

the chickens can be rehomed by themselves, but the coop must go with the chickens)

Pictures of the chickens and the coop are attached - if you need more pictures please request - I’m happy to send.

If interested - please contact me through this thread and we can exchange numbers to figure out the details.
Hi Michael,
Did you find these girls a new home?

Back
Top Bottom