I found my chicken picture tablet! Here is my ayam cemanis
IMG_20190309_103123.jpg
here is an old photo of my quail
IMG_20180531_214112.jpg

Gonna have to get more in daytime.

I have some Ayam Cemani too, but they won't be laying for about 3 months. I also have Japanese quail(jumbo browns). Lemon blue old English game bantum. White based black motled old English game bantum.
Do you have images of the OEGB?

Do you have images of the OEGB?
I found out I have to be npip certified to ship eggs out of state. I can't swap with anyone who isn't once I get certified. I turned in my form, but It will be a little while before I can get tested and certified. Also, the lemon blue rooster is in with a lavender hen, so I am not sure what color the babies will be, but I have a couple of the babies that are a week and a half old that I can take pics of.
IMG_20190324_183528.jpg
IMG_20190324_183815.jpg

I've got a healthy and handsome Buckeye roo up for free. I've had him up for adoption for a while on the animalsforrehoming page but haven't gotten any replies. The time I'll be able to keep him is running out as my neighbors -and my dad- become tired of hearing him crow. I'm willing to take any year old hens (preferably Americaunas, Brahmas, Orpingtons, or any age Silkies.). I'll also take take chicks. Even if you don't have any of the above breeds and just want a roo, please reply. I'm getting desperate!
I'll add pictures as soon as possible. Thanks!

I've got a healthy and handsome Buckeye roo up for free. I've had him up for adoption for a while on the animalsforrehoming page but haven't gotten any replies. The time I'll be able to keep him is running out as my neighbors -and my dad- become tired of hearing him crow. I'm willing to take any year old hens (preferably Americaunas, Brahmas, Orpingtons, or any age Silkies.). I'll also take take chicks. Even if you don't have any of the above breeds and just want a roo, please reply. I'm getting desperate!
I'll add pictures as soon as possible. Thanks!
I'm getting chicks this spring and am worried what he may do to them, so I'd like him skedaddled before they get old enough to move out there. I haven't gotten them yet, though.

Back
Top Bottom