2014 Stockton CA pre-sale

2seth2

Songster
8 Years
Nov 6, 2011
Reno,NV
Stockton is one of the biggest west coast shows of the year and one of the hottest places of the year to buy birds! Here you can post poultry related Items that you will be buying/selling/trading. There is a separate thread for talking about the show as well!

This is not the BST section of BYC so no auctions please. BYC is in no way responsible for the sales made at the show! Please make deals over PM so that the thread is not cluttered and there is no limit on the amount of posts you can have.

Most of all have fun and find some new beautiful birds and equipment!!!
thumbsup.gif

A young blue Japanese and Serama cross pullet who has not yet began to lay. She is sweet and would be great yard candy!

This is an older picture of her.

Fantastic! Came here from the Nothern Cali thread. Looking forward to seeing what is going to be for sale! I may have a few "spare" birds around.... we'll see what I come up with.
wink.png

A young blue Japanese and Serama cross pullet who has not yet began to lay. She is sweet and would be great yard candy!

This is an older picture of her.
LOVELY bird. I lost a pullet of that same mix a while ago.. I'll let you know if I'm interested.
wink.png
How much are you asking?

Back
Top Bottom