2-day-old Call Duckling stumbling & neck weak - please help!

Omg so sorry umm theres a youtube video I watch with is called
Its quite long but when third duckling hatched it had balance problems kinda of similar to yours and it showed how to fix it Hope this helps!!!

@Miss Lydia - We are all grieving over here. Both of them were so beautiful and seemed to perk up and do well. Started drinking little sips of water, did the Nutri-drench. Then yesterday Angelica was fine and 20 minutes later she was gone. Today, Anise was bouncing around, even tried the warm water mash. He looked so peaceful, too peaceful, so we took him out and in my hands he opened his eyes, looked at me, and stopped breathing. I am crying just writing this and need to step away for a bit. We have 12 other littles (Rouen and Indian Runners) that have been hatching yesterday and today so we are busy, but even the joy of new birth with the heartbreak is hard. We've never lost a duckling. This new territory is very hard and has my daughter asking about animals and heaven. The only thing that makes sense to me is just because a life is small, or short, doesn't mean it wasn't important.
I appreciate all the help from everyone!
View attachment 1761253
Sorry they didn't make it...:hmm

Back
Top Bottom