12+ LF Lemon Blue Cochin fertile hatching eggs

PiperOmar

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Bend, Oregon
I have a lovely trio of Lemon Blue Cochins. They are lovely, sweet birds with great temperaments and the hens are great little layers. And the color combinations are wonderful! I am offering 12+ of my hatching eggs and will ship them out Priority Mail Flat rate for $15 with delivery confirmation. I have hatched alot of these chicks this year and have had great fertility in them as well. I carefully and lovingly pack my eggs, I have had wonderful fertility in this trio but I will not be help responsible for the post office's handling practices or variations on incubation. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looking for a young cochin hen who will be nice size full grown. Also looking for homes for two buff polish, one Sumatran, all females. Free.

Hi...I have a trio of Lemon Blue Cochins I will sell you, but that includes a rooster. They are a bit over a year old and great layers and super sweet. I am asking $60 for the trio. I won;t split up the hens though...they come with the rooster as a trio. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks...we are heavy on roosters, five right now, and neighbors would not be happy. Looking for good large egg layer and just love the cochins. Yours are beautiful.

Hello,
Do you still have these chickens and rooster available? I am in Bend and would love to see these birds.

Sent you a PM regarding the possiblity of purchasing eggs. Thank you!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom