šŸ¶The adventures of a little land shark with a jobšŸ¦ˆ

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
So far on her temperament

she doesnā€™t seem to be very interested in new people it took a while before she really interacted with me at all

she loves flirt poles (Dog version of the cat toy sticks) The breeder had one and it was hard to get her to leave it even when it wasnā€™t moving

not much interest in dogs either. Fanta bounced and bit other dogs constantly ,the shark hasnā€™t really shown any interest in playing unless the other dog pester her to

breeder didnā€™t like her father temperament because he is more social, likes people interaction more then she would like. That sounded perfect for me!

she is really confident but not that outgoing
She sounds perfect! But Iā€™m sure her personality will blossom eventually and sheā€™ll be more interested in playing. And Brew LOVES flirt poles LOL

She has put my entire finger in her mouth then bit down :lau

She doesnā€™t seem to like being locked away from people at the moment. we are getting there with the crate

View attachment 3653169
The crates all ready looking small :eek:it fitted little Fanta!
It might help to put a blanket over the top and sides. More den like. Helped Brew lol

It might help to put a blanket over the top and sides. More den like. Helped Brew lol
I tried that she didnā€™t like it šŸ˜‘ it helped with Fanta and Pikelet of course not with her šŸ˜…. I think her issue is being on her own more then anything else, this set up means she can see us more easily and she doesnā€™t feel unable to get to people

I tried that she didnā€™t like it šŸ˜‘ it helped with Fanta and Pikelet of course not with her šŸ˜…. I think her issue is being on her own more then anything else, this set up means she can see us more easily and she doesnā€™t feel unable to get to people
Ahh okay that makes sense then silly little gal lol

IMG_4657.jpeg
IMG_4654.jpeg
IMG_4655.jpeg
IMG_4656.jpeg

the best little puppy stacks I could get. I am so happy I could find a breeder who bred GSDs without the extreme back curve

She is a lovely little puppy. It sounds like she has a good temperament for a service dog. Not being overly invested in playing with other dogs is good when working. Of course you want her to get along with your dog, and she will likely take her as a member of the family, or part of the "herd". You may already be doing this, but for me the most helpful thing for crate training was all meals are fed in the crate. When my dog was young, at mealtime he would run into his crate so fast, he couldn't stop and would crash into the back wall. Stuffed kongs, or bones in the ex-pen help make it a good place too. Are you training her yourself, or getting a professional trainer?

Back
Top Bottom