🇺🇸 Calling all American patriots, and U.S vets! 🇺🇸

I'd like to call everyone who is a veteran, or active duty in the military to show my, our application for all you do for our country.
Will be praying for any and all y'alls safety.
I salute you all! 🫡

Please come and show your appreciation for all our vets! 🇺🇸
My grandpa was in the air force. :)

Also, I have a couple family friends that have.

My grandfather was in the Navy. I always loved hearing about how he would sometimes wake up mid-air right before meeting the floor of the ship! He had a little model that was a replica of the ship he served on, and he even had a tiny version of himself hidden away on there.
My grandmother's cousin was a general, many people actually know his name.
I believe my uncle served as well.

My grandfather was in the Navy. I always loved hearing about how he would sometimes wake up mid-air right before meeting the floor of the ship! He had a little model that was a replica of the ship he served on, and he even had a tiny version of himself hidden away on there.
My grandmother's cousin was a general, many people actually know his name.
I believe my uncle served as well.
Thank you for sharing that. Vets don't get the application they need now days.
I love how your grandfather had a replica of himself on the ship he served on!!
I appreciate their service! 🇺🇸

Papa was in the korean conflict. My uncle Charles was a green beret in 'nam. 2 cousins were army rangers during the whole middle east crap. My uncle Bob was in the navy during 'nam. My g/f dad was a jarhead during 'nam. My uncle Charles was messed up pretty bad. Shot up and the chemicals screwed him up later on. I think he had 23 bullet scars.

I planned on going in and was rotc but when the time came I was underweight. Went to MEPs 4 times before I was pushing being too old. I'm just tall and skinny.

Mucho resepect for our millitary

Last edited:
Papa was in the korean conflict. My uncle Charles was a green beret in 'nam. 2 cousins were army rangers during the whole middle east crap. My uncle Bob was in the navy during 'nam. My g/f dad was a jarhead during 'nam. My uncle Charles was messed up pretty bad. Shot up and the chemicals screwed him up later on. I think he had 23 bullet scars.

I planned on going in and was rotc but when the time came I was underweight. Went to MEPs 4 times before I was pushing being too old. I'm just tall and skinny.

Mucho resepect for our millitary
I really appreciate your family. It sounds like y'all are pretty military based.
And i appreciate you for wanting/trying to join.

'Nom was a terrible war, your uncle went though a lot.

I really appreciate your family. It sounds like y'all are pretty military based.
And i appreciate you for wanting/trying to join.

'Nom was a terrible war, your uncle went though a lot.
We are. Only reason why my dad didn't go in is because he broke his back when he was 15. He was drafted but rejected. Old geezer was supposed to be paralyzed for life, and was till he was 18. Has had back issues his entire life and his right leg has been numb the entire time.

Yes he did. I think he was involved in and got paid for just about every settlement from it you can think of. His PTSD was something else esp when he started getting older. He had to sleep in a seperate bedroom as he aged because of his flashbacks.

We have traced my family back to Scotland. My family has been in every war for this country since the revolutionary war.

Only reason why my dad didn't go in is because he broke his back when he was 15. He was drafted but rejected. Old geezer was supposed to be paralyzed for life, and was till he was 18.
That's sad.
What happened after 18?
Yes he did. I think he was involved in and got paid for just about every settlement from it you can think of. His PTSD was something else esp when he started getting older. He had to sleep in a seperate bedroom as he aged because of his flashbacks.
Awe man, I bet that was tough for him.
I couldn't imagine going through what they went through.
We have traced my family back to Scotland. My family has been in every war for this country since the revolutionary war.
Wow, that's amazing.
I love hearing things like this, because you just don't hear much about it now days.

At
That's sad.
What happened after 18?

Awe man, I bet that was tough for him.
I couldn't imagine going through what they went through.

Wow, that's amazing.
I love hearing things like this, because you just don't hear much about it now days.
He broke his back playing tarzan swinging tree to tree and jumpin in the river from ropes the morons hung. At 18 he stated getting feeling back in his arms. By 21 he was supposed to be in a body cast but the knucklehead cut it off and started street racing. Married mom when he was 24 and had me when he was 25.

It was rough on my aunt

It was pretty cool we were able to trace it back. My greatXXX on one side was awared 15000 acres in North Carolina for fighting in that war. On the other side my greatXXX was a pirate under sir Francis Drake.

He broke his back playing tarzan swining tree to tree and jumpin in the river. At 18 he stated getting feeling back in his arms. By 21 he was supposed to be in a body cast but the knucklehead cut it off and started street racing. Married mom when he was 24 and had me when he was 25.
I love how he was playing Tarzan, then went to street racing. 🤣
It was rough on my aunt
Oh man, I bet.
It was pretty cool we were able to trace it back. My greatXXX on one side was awared 15000 acres in North Carolina for fighting in that war. On the other side my greatXXX was a pirate under sir Francis Drake.
Wow, that land count have gone to a better person.
Now i wanna look up, and read about more wars.

Back
Top Bottom