⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Here Colt.
BeautyPlus_20230512151547392_save.jpg

BeautyPlus_20230512151452356_save.jpg

What's up Kelsey!
You learning useful stuff at your meetings?
I don’t go to those anymore, it was only a couple weeks, but I did learn a ton of useful stuff, yes. I’ve been using those skills a lot too. And I’m still going to the Clubhouse which they have awesome lunches and activities and stuff. Tomorrow we’re going to this community day thing on the beach with kayaking and sailing and stuff. And there’s a hike and an awards night dinner thing at the end of the month too that I’m also going to. It’s really been great for getting me out and doing things! I also met a guy LOL I think we’re still just friends for now but not really sure where we stand because we’ve been on a couple things that would be considered dates lol so idk. But that’s going well. So yeah.

I don’t go to those anymore, it was only a couple weeks, but I did learn a ton of useful stuff, yes. I’ve been using those skills a lot too. And I’m still going to the Clubhouse which they have awesome lunches and activities and stuff. Tomorrow we’re going to this community day thing on the beach with kayaking and sailing and stuff. And there’s a hike and an awards night dinner thing at the end of the month too that I’m also going to. It’s really been great for getting me out and doing things! I also met a guy LOL I think we’re still just friends for now but not really sure where we stand because we’ve been on a couple things that would be considered dates lol so idk. But that’s going well. So yeah.
Is the clubhouse place the place that was supposed to help you find a job?

Back
Top Bottom