⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

They get high humidity too. Go visit TheDawg.
I've visited before, so I know it gets humid. But it's not Africa hot and humid.
Seasons are nice except for allergy season.
That's all the time in Texas. People have allergies in the dead of winter. There's always some miserable plant outside living it's best life, making people sick. Or it's some horrible something blowing up from Mexico.

New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont are all gorgeous. Parts of Mass and the other New England states are too but the northern ones especially are something else lol

I've visited before, so I know it gets humid. But it's not Africa hot and humid.

That's all the time in Texas. People have allergies in the dead of winter. There's always some miserable plant outside living it's best life, making people sick. Or it's some horrible something blowing up from Mexico.
That sounds miserable

You're not selling your state very well.

You're not selling your state very well.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom