⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

You are kind of, aren't you?
Kind of. My wardrobe looks it, since I've pretmuch been wearing sweats. Layered these days. Leggings under sweats, undershirt, t-shirt, then sweatshirt. Hoodie and jacket over that.

My cabinets arrived yesterday and they're starting to put them in today. I've promised the crew sourdough when I have a working kitchen.

Kind of. My wardrobe looks it, since I've pretmuch been wearing sweats. Layered these days. Leggings under sweats, undershirt, t-shirt, then sweatshirt. Hoodie and jacket over that.

My cabinets arrived yesterday and they're starting to put them in today. I've promised the crew sourdough when I have a working kitchen.
Cat Emoji GIF by Fuzzballs

Elk! It's barely November. You overachiever you!

I have a volunteer tomato that sprung up in the yard. Picked the first cherry tomato yesterday and it's 5 foot tall. The second fig crop is ripening. Sweeter than the spring crop. And have 3 racks of bananas ripening. Winter should wait for February.

Elk! It's barely November. You overachiever you!

I have a volunteer tomato that sprung up in the yard. Picked the first cherry tomato yesterday and it's 5 foot tall. The second fig crop is ripening. Sweeter than the spring crop. And have 3 racks of bananas ripening. Winter should wait for February.
Normal first snow of the season happens in September.

I too have ripe cherry tomatoes (in the greenhouse).

Normal first snow of the season happens in September.

I too have ripe cherry tomatoes (in the greenhouse).
The freeze/frost last year didn't kill all the banana stalks but wiped the leaves off of them. The stalks are thin and falling over from the banana weight. I had several that fell over. This year's stalks are much thicker. I hope we don't freeze again.

This year was dry. Garden didn't do well.

The freeze/frost last year didn't kill all the banana stalks but wiped the leaves off of them. The stalks are thin and falling over from the banana weight. I had several that fell over. This year's stalks are much thicker. I hope we don't freeze again.

This year was dry. Garden didn't do well.
It was dry here too but that is what watering is for. Tomatoes did great as well as the artichokes and eggplant. Pumpkins did okay but voles pretty much wiped out the cantaloupe and watermelons.

It was dry here too but that is what watering is for. Tomatoes did great as well as the artichokes and eggplant. Pumpkins did okay but voles pretty much wiped out the cantaloupe and watermelons.
I stopped keeping up with watering. Mice and rats wiped out the sweet potatoes last year and the ones this year didn't make very well. We will see what we get.

The new fig trees were growing pretty well. They did get watered.

Back
Top Bottom