⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Engine for Mini’s truck is getting closer!
43202281-C14A-4318-BE40-80CFA6F75095.jpeg
8422ADE9-1DED-44F9-916C-F17F8C6D7998.jpeg
F8E96A6A-8AC6-47F2-826C-F0622CA13232.jpeg

My beagle was really upset when I sold my CJ5 Renegade. She thought it was hers.
DD was tall for her age when she was a tot. We were on vacation, she was 1 1/2 years old. And Hayden had taken every thing off our jeep except a Bimini top to keep her from sunburn. He was driving down a highway with one of those middle lanes for turning.
As he checked the rearview mirror, he realized DD had removed herself from her car seat and was standing in it. So he eased over into the middle turning lane and strapped her back into the car seat. He said he thought he was going to have a heart attack. We had to get a more complicated car seat, so she couldn't get out by herself. :th

DD was tall for her age when she was a tot. We were on vacation, she was 1 1/2 years old. And Hayden had taken every thing off our jeep except a Bimini top to keep her from sunburn. He was driving down a highway with one of those middle lanes for turning.
As he checked the rearview mirror, he realized DD had removed herself from her car seat and was standing in it. So he eased over into the middle turning lane and strapped her back into the car seat. He said he thought he was going to have a heart attack. We had to get a more complicated car seat, so she couldn't get out by herself. :th
Sounds like DS1 at that age! No car seat could contain him!! Nor home security systems, deadbolts nor windows
It was a very interesting few years!

Back
Top Bottom