⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Hmm. I have a friend that has some. I'd never have them. Mostly because I get nauseated hearing him explain how they can still be male even if they are Swedish Flower hens. lol
:lau
The breed name is Swedish Flower Hens. Yes a rooster of that breed is a Swedish Flower Hen.

:lau
The breed name is Swedish Flower Hens. Yes a rooster of that breed is a Swedish Flower Hen.
Yep. But when they are asking for some Whine-dots and Moran, and them colored Amerikana chickens and Domineckers it's hard to get them to understand the breed name doesn't reflect the bird's biological sex.

Do y'all treat floofers? Fix them? I can schedule an appointment for my next rabbit at your place!?
Yes and yes! Chickens, too.
PXL_20220321_195747878.jpg

We even saw a marmoset monkey the other week...
Oh my goodness the Ball Python is so dumb 😍
Sweetie pie too. I did my first snake blood draw on her.

Congratulations on graduating and landing the vet tech job! What fun! And the puppers look great!
NANA!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU!
I hope you're doing well 😭♥️ I wish I had more time for peeps, but I guess this is what I signed up for.
The irises kept randomly blooming all winter! 😂 When I planted them, I had visions of them all blooming at once in fantastical rainbow order, but no... they want to bloom one at a time, usually during the dreariest rainiest weeks when no one can appreciate them. 😐

NANA!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU!
I hope you're doing well 😭♥️ I wish I had more time for peeps, but I guess this is what I signed up for.
The irises kept randomly blooming all winter! 😂 When I planted them, I had visions of them all blooming at once in fantastical rainbow order, but no... they want to bloom one at a time, usually during the dreariest rainiest weeks when no one can appreciate them. 😐

I’ve missed you sweet lady! I love you too! So glad the iris have brightened some of your days. May be your zone 8 and 9 temperatures Stretching out the bloom time. Here the bloom is a 5 to 6 week period.

Back
Top Bottom