⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

How did you manage to work that into a presentation?
It was a Pychology course on Multi-cultural and Diverse Populations. I somehow got saddled with the Deep South. We had to include cultural backgrounds, religion, languages, cuisine, etc. When we got to the portion where I disclosed the South is called the STROKE BELT of the US for obvious reasons, and the food portion came up (we made food for people to try too), I had this particular meme bounce across the screen while Miley Cyrus "I came in Like a Wrecking Ball" played in the background and we'd taken Paula's voice to say "I came in like a meatball, y'all!" while she rode in wearing nothing but cowboy boots on a meatball.

It was a Pychology course on Multi-cultural and Diverse Populations. I somehow got saddled with the Deep South. We had to include cultural backgrounds, religion, languages, cuisine, etc. When we got to the portion where I disclosed the South is called the STROKE BELT of the US for obvious reasons, and the food portion came up (we made food for people to try too), I had this particular meme bounce across the screen while Miley Cyrus "I came in Like a Wrecking Ball" played in the background and we'd taken Paula's voice to say "I came in like a meatball, y'all!" while she rode in wearing nothing but cowboy boots on a meatball.
That's amazing. I thought she'd be riding something much worse though :)

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Do you want her riding other stuff?
View attachment 2981186
This is too much fun 🤣
Screenshot_20220202-122605_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom