⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Thank you all! 🥰
Awesomeness!
Btw that is a great pic - all natural smiles and brains to match! Go ahead and leave it a mystery which one is you. It’s more fun that way.
I'm this one
IMG-20220103-WA0037.jpg

I'd love to be having that right now. We got freezing rain sometime this morning or last night, and now it's drizzling. The result: A thin, very smooth, very clear layer of ice that's well lubricated with water.
Had to do this weird little hobble all the way over to the dang coop.
I do not miss sleet.

Love the view - as always.
Hate the humidity level outside. That is “ice picks to the bone marrow” level cold with just a hint of a breeze, let alone any normal windy weather!
/shudders at the thought
The indoor humidity is less than 20%. It isn't that cold for here. Cold is down in the -30°F range.

The indoor humidity is less than 20%. It isn't that cold for here. Cold is down in the -30°F range.
Indoor humidity that gets below 10-12% is when static discharge starts to be obvious & sometimes painful. For me - since the knee surgery, cold is relative to humidity now more then temp. If humidity outside is below 20% then I can dress for and mostly “enjoy” the crisp air down to about -15* but, below that it becomes akin to a hot sauce eating contest (in my head). I have no need to prove anything -to anyone (including myself)- in that category anymore in this life.

Saw 62* inside and my 1st thought was “that’s comfy” & went to check my inside temp setting for kicks and giggles….

Back
Top Bottom