⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

GTPs don't have fangs. Their teefs are wicked though due to their typical prey type in the wild. I wouldn't want to take a bite from one.

Gorgeous retic. Purple albino have always been one of my faves. Gotta say that I prefer a tiger pattern though. All time fave is a golden child. If I ever get back into them, I'll have one one day.
I was thinking they ate birds in the wild but thats probably Emerald tree boas. Don't GTPs eat smaller reptiles and mammals?
Emerald tree boas have pretty big teeth too I think.

My new favorite retic morph is that one i showed you a pic of. I'll have to see if I can find it (I now have over 1,000 snake pins :)), but it was white with some dark creamt brown spots.

I was thinking they ate birds in the wild but thats probably Emerald tree boas. Don't GTPs eat smaller reptiles and mammals?
Emerald tree boas have pretty big teeth too I think.

My new favorite retic morph is that one i showed you a pic of. I'll have to see if I can find it (I now have over 1,000 snake pins :)), but it was white with some dark creamt brown spots.
Correct. Being arboreal though, those teeth help hold prey. Both GTP's and ETB's have nasty teeth.

Pied?

Correct. Being arboreal though, those teeth help hold prey. Both GTP's and ETB's have nasty teeth.

Pied?
Yeah, it seems most arboreal species have big teefers. Carpet pythons too.
They're all so pretty though.

And yeah, it was something pied. I don't know enough about retic genetics and morphs to tell the difference between a regular pied and other morphs yet.

There's sooo many. You'll get there
As many as BPs? :)

Found it.
Screenshot_20211011-155905_Pinterest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom