⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

The son in law fell out of a tree setting up his tree stand.
He will have a gnarly scar for Halloween.
…setting up his tree stand in a tree, stepped on a dead limb coming down and hit the ladder. 18 stitches. Daughter said the inside of his pickup looked like a crime scene.
CAA5CE79-E120-4BE8-94F0-5C335A1E13E8.jpeg
Glad it wasn’t his knees he had replaced last year.

…setting up his tree stand in a tree, stepped on a dead limb coming down and hit the ladder. 18 stitches. Daughter said the inside of his pickup looked like a crime scene.
View attachment 2852099
Oh my goodness. Oh my.

View attachment 2852099
Could paint it up to be a scary Jack o lantern…….thank goodness that was the only injury 🙈 I’m assuming he was wearing proper safety gear and harness????? Setting up ladder and hanging stands is always scary to me!!!!! I much prefer my climber!!!!

If the forecast holds, we will probably do another round tomorrow morning. Storms supposed to start around 2 so maybe the deer will be moving 🤔 and I’ll remember to get everything packed that I forgot 😂
Mr muddy is napping on the couch…..I’m out in club Muddy trying to enjoy the last bit of decent weather. He said not feeling like doing anything major today but maybe grab the boat and go out in the morning instead of hunting.

Back
Top Bottom