⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Adorable!!! Where did these kittens come from? I haven’t been on much and may have missed the story.
She stole them from the neighbors.
Well, that’s part of the story.
We thought someone dumped the original momma cat and her seven kittens. She was tame. The momma cat kept carrying her kittens back and forth across the highway at night to our barn because I fed her.
065DF0BC-E8B8-41C4-BB46-0827E96B211D.jpeg
We were able to take the original Momma and one offspring Minnie in to the vet for spaying. Then Momma disappeared. I think the neighbors kept her since she was fixed.
We caught the wildest…Wisp and Ghost and because they were violently wild the vet euthanized them. They are the two in the picture above left of the mower.
Monkey got pregnant before we caught her and has two 3 month old kittens we are taming down….these 3 will be neutered. Monke is right front.
We finally caught Tiny…the white mom…but vet said he wouldn’t spay her at that stage of her pregnancy. So we have these 5 kittens up for adoption.
04B59AF5-56BB-4C32-AAB4-F96CA4A22A35.jpeg
Tiny had three white kittens. My sister is taking the two females. The one in the middle is the male.

CDEC1F99-B6FC-4D6A-9F37-E8D5CE8ED05F.jpeg
There are two more White cats we are trying to catch…one is pretty wild the other is taming down. They will be neutered too.
One of these is buddy to Minnie…they go everywhere together. Minnie is black and white, is really tame and a great barn cat...on top of the barn.
A7E69472-82BD-431F-8D5F-E10F53DD0B4E.jpeg
There are no mice in the barn or in the garden.

Surprise! I think I may have accidentally come home with a kitten this afternoon View attachment 2746113View attachment 2746114
Nice piebald.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom