⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

😂 no but dad still running down the street behind him to make sure he doesn’t fall over!
Video? Mr Muddy still gets going, huh?

Tell DS the faster he goes, the easier it is to stay upright, but don't forget to steer and obey all traffic laws. And that sudden stop hurts. Hope he has health insurance!

Video? Mr Muddy still gets going, huh?

Tell DS the faster he goes, the easier it is to stay upright, but don't forget to steer and obey all traffic laws. And that sudden stop hurts. Hope he has health insurance!
Mr muddy was just saying I should’ve gotten it on video 🤣 I will try tomorrow.
Yeah he’s got health insurance and we’re starting in parking lots and around the neighborhood.

Mr muddy was just saying I should’ve gotten it on video 🤣 I will try tomorrow.
Yeah he’s got health insurance and we’re starting in parking lots and around the neighborhood.
Remember. Speed kills.

DS was learning on his bicycle and found out that bikes and loose gravel in a turn didn't mix. Poor little guy took it hard. Moral of the story, teach him to tuck and roll. Wear leathers (not blue jeans cause they shred). And drive defensibly.

Is that the same model as yours?

Remember. Speed kills.

DS was learning on his bicycle and found out that bikes and loose gravel in a turn didn't mix. Poor little guy took it hard. Moral of the story, teach him to tuck and roll. Wear leathers (not blue jeans cause they shred). And drive defensibly.

Is that the same model as yours?
No way! His is the 390 much lighter and handles a bit easier. Definitely not as fast 😂 but should handle off-road as good or better.

I got a little nostalgic last night 🤣
4676ADF2-17CD-4FFF-A8C4-FE1F4736E97B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom