⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Do you have his name picked out yet?
Yup, I have his name picked out but I'm not sharing with anyone until he arrives. Due Oct 6, so I'm in for a long hot summer with an increasing baby bump. I'm thinking hubby needs to find a place to put the blue stock tank we got (for free!) and fill it up so we can stay cool.

Yup, I have his name picked out but I'm not sharing with anyone until he arrives. Due Oct 6, so I'm in for a long hot summer with an increasing baby bump. I'm thinking hubby needs to find a place to put the blue stock tank we got (for free!) and fill it up so we can stay cool.
My first child was due October 1st but I had him on October 9th.
I could not decide on a name for him so I think he got named on day two... It might have actually been day three when I had to fill the paperwork out before they would release me from the hospital.

I could not decide on a name for him so I think he got named on day two... It might have actually been day three when I had to fill the paperwork out before they would release me from the hospital.
Original due date was 10/9, but they changed it to 10/6 after the ultrasound. My birthday is 10/8, so it'll be fun to see what day he arrives.

My daughter was named immediately upon verification of sex. My baby momma and I have sisters used one as first name and one as middle name and they both go very well with my last name. One of those Italian names that ryme. It kinda Tells boys don't mess with her dads close by. boy woulda been Vincent

My daughter was named immediately upon verification of sex. My baby momma and I have sisters used one as first name and one as middle name and they both go very well with my last name. One of those Italian names that ryme. It kinda Tells boys don't mess with her dads close by. boy woulda been Vincent
For the little mini I needed a Mexican name and one that my mom could pronounce.
We did let everybody drop names into a hat at my baby shower and I chose his middle name from that hat.
It just happened to be a name that my mom wrote down on a piece of paper.

My brother's second daughter needed a middle name before she was born and at that time there was a really cute girl on American idol with a neat name.
I insisted that my brother name the baby this name... They almost gave it to her as a first name but they gave it to her as her middle name.

At the same time my brother's daughter was born a friend of mine was having a baby.
They liked the name so much that they gave it to their daughter as her middle name too.

OMG.
I just did a quick Google search to show you all who I'm talking about and I cannot believe what has happened with this poor girl.

I just watched this I have no idea how true or not it is.

1622168299016.png

Donks!

Back
Top Bottom