⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I don't put Parmesan cheese on eggs. I don't eat cooked spinach. If I want something cooked in my eggs it will be asparagus, bell peppers, or taters. Bacon too of course.

Broccoli is fine lightly steamed with lots of butter and some salt and pepper.
I’m typically a separated plate “eat around in a circle” type person saving best dish for last 😂 but occasionally I will eat something like a frittata where it’s cooked together, but still minimalistic......I hate veggies on pizza for example.

@R2elk doesn't need to eat greens in the winter. He grows spring, summer and fall veggies in his green house (that is probably bigger than the house I live in :lau )
The greenhouse only takes up less than half of the deck. It isn't that big. I did move the tomato plant that was blocking the most of the view of the TV out to the greenhouse. All the rest of the plants are still in the living room.

I did have a radish yesterday.. I also had two BLTs today.

The greenhouse only takes up less than half of the deck. It isn't that big. I did move the tomato plant that was blocking the most of the view of the TV out to the greenhouse. All the rest of the plants are still in the living room.

I did have a radish yesterday.. I also had two BLTs today.
With those beautiful tomatoes. :hit

I’m typically a separated plate “eat around in a circle” type person saving best dish for last 😂 but occasionally I will eat something like a frittata where it’s cooked together, but still minimalistic......I hate veggies on pizza for example.
I'm more of a one pot meal and eat it out of the pot.

If eating spaghetti or the baked cheese spaghetti, I have an oil & vinegar salad on the same plate or bowl because it changes the flavor of the spaghetti and the spaghetti changes the flavor of the salad making both better. Some foods really need mixed together for the best results.

Back
Top Bottom