Winter haven, FL and POLK county FL

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
WINTER HAVEN
(a) It shall be unlawful for any person owning or having custody or control of any livestock, bird, or other fowl to permit or allow such fowl or livestock to run or be at large in the City.

lau.gif
Yeah, i think i can obey that!

9) Feeding animals, fowl. Give or offer, or attempt to give to any animal or bird any tobacco, alcohol or other known noxious substances

Oh, these are great!
gig.gif

Polk County

(b) It shall be unlawful for any person to place, deposit or dump offal, animal carcasses, dead fowl or fish, except at those disposal sites which are designated for the dumping of such waste by the director.

Pio Pio welcome! We polk county residents should try to get to the polk city chicken swap! There is a member moving there who has them in ocala. What you got going on in the coop?

I'm in winter haven~

I am looking to move.to Polk city, almost Lakeland. Does Polk city have a bird limitation per acre kind of thing or is it the generic "3 hens per household"? I know some places that city says yes to chickens while county says no, and vice versa. I have 4 hens & 1 roo but I want more! And I m not exactly opposed to being a " chicken outlaw" ;)

Back
Top Bottom