Will my duckling be alright

Inka7432

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 26, 2019
So I got ducklings March 16th I believe. So it was awhile ago and these are my 1st ducks ever. Well we put them outside because they were getting too big and it's warm out. Well something got in the run of our chicken coop we have them in and ate one of them so I only have 1 duck now. So I was wondering if my little duck is gonna be okay alone or if I need to get a new duck.

I am very sorry for your loss. Did you figure out where the predator got into your run because it will be back. I’d def get another duck for your one that’s alone they are flock animals and don’t do well on their own. Maybe two more !

I am very sorry for your loss. Did you figure out where the predator got into your run because it will be back. I’d def get another duck for your one that’s alone they are flock animals and don’t do well on their own. Maybe two more !
My mom kinda doesn't wanna get another one cause they are so messy but my little Batman needs another buddy besides chickens

Oh no I am sorry for your loss

I hope you found out how something got your ducks

Ducks are very social and usually need a friend
Like someone said try a mirror and maybe a stuffed animal.

I would get another duck or even a chick for a companion

My mom kinda doesn't wanna get another one cause they are so messy but my little Batman needs another buddy besides chickens
Aww I hope your mom will give in. Main thing you need to do is make sure your run and coop is very secure. Then your ducks will be safe.

Back
Top Bottom