Where to buy GROGEL PLUS with DPP?

Watolf

Songster
Jun 5, 2023
New Hampshire
Is there any recommendation website to find and buy and accept a shipping for “GROGEL PLUS with DPP”?

Due of my chick have a vitamin deficiency.

I already bought a rooster booster poultry cell. I just need to find a Grogel Plus with DPP.

How old is your chick(s)?
What is the deficiency?

More details - symptoms, photos....?

Grogel is to be given during shipping and/or upon of arrival of shipped chicks for a few hours.
It's not a vitamin supplement that you offer chick(en)s long term.

If you feel that deficiency is the problem(?) then it would be best to offer a poultry vitamin like Poultry Cell or you can give specific human vitamins as a supplement.

Poultry Cell is very good—vitamins including riboflavin, electrolytes, amino acids. Dosage for chicks is a couple of drops a couple of times a day. 1 ml for every 3 pounds of weight for larger birds. I got GroGel from a hatchery a couple of times and it is basically the same thing they can eat while in shipping. Don’t give anything like this for more than a couple days as a boost. The ddb I believe is just probiotics. Here is where to buy it:
https://www.jefferspet.com/grogel-p...AMTxjQqqFm0gFl-Ph1ySDJGZjRsGbrDRoCB8oQAvD_BwE

How old is your chick(s)?
What is the deficiency?

More details - symptoms, photos....?

Grogel is to be given during shipping and/or upon of arrival of shipped chicks for a few hours.
It's not a vitamin supplement that you offer chick(en)s long term.

If you feel that deficiency is the problem(?) then it would be best to offer a poultry vitamin like Poultry Cell or you can give specific human vitamins as a supplement.
My chick is around 4 weeks old now, maybe passed 4 weeks old. I was suggested by one of the person about Grogel. I guess it might not be needed now since you mentioned it. Also, a person is the one who told me to get Rooster Booster Poultry Cell. I have it with me and started with it yesterday. How long should I use a Rooster Booster Poultry Cell?

The first picture is around 4 weeks old and seems to have an issue with growth. (She is very picky with vegetables and fruits I attempted to offer her.)

The second picture is from a different company and same age, already this size.

Attachments

• IMG_4737.jpg
    IMG_4737.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4685.jpg
    IMG_4685.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 4
The first picture is around 4 weeks old and seems to have an issue with growth. (She is very picky with vegetables and fruits I attempted to offer her.)

The second picture is from a different company and same age, already this size.
What are you feeding?
If you feel she's not growing, then omit fruits and veggies - stick with an 18-20% Chick starter.

Don't get hung up on comparing chicks to one another - especially different breeds from different breeders.
If the chick is eating/drinking/pooping/active, then the best thing to do is wait and see how it goes. Some chicks can be runty but they will catch up. Often there is no quick fix.
Giving poultry vitamins 2-3 times a week for a few weeks shouldn't hurt anything.

I'm still using Chick Starter. Also, the person said the chick's walk seems off as well as if it's have a deficiency due to lack of Vitamins. (I'm afraid to ask in that group chat due to several people fighting today, I don't want to interrupt them. )

The smaller one is Russian Orloff breed, I'm still trying to find what is size supposed to be for four weeks old :hit

The Bigger one is French Blue Copper Maran breed.

If you have Poultry Cell, then give her a direct dose daily. For her age and size, give her 3-4 drops daily.
Drop like eyedropper drip size?

I mixed rooster booster poultry cell in a 1QT water until it’s turn color orange. Should i change to drop in direct instead if it’s work well? 🫣

Yes, you can use an eye dropper or syringe.

It's o.k. to put the Poultry Cell in the water, if she will drink the water that won't be an issue.
Yes - it will change the water color to an orangeish color.

Back
Top Bottom