What gender? 3 Rescued chickens. Unknown breed and age

My15Ducks

Songster
May 17, 2023
Hawaii
Hi,
Someone abandoned 4 chickens along the road and after several days I finally caught 3. Hopefully I can find number 4 too.
I don’t know what breed or gender they are. Hopefully they aren’t all roosters??

Here’s a few group pictures. I’ll post individual photos next
1C400D64-E22B-4282-9F2F-7F4142E1BAEA.jpeg
F0B16437-5F51-45C3-A961-E32D8EF053FE.jpeg

Thank you for the replies! I looked up Delawares and they do look similar. I hope they are all hens.
My friend wants to adopt at least 2 hens if some of these are hens. I’ll try to find good homes for any roosters. These chickens are surprisingly calm and are happily eating, drinking, and resting after a few stressful days.

Thank you for the replies! I looked up Delawares and they do look similar. I hope they are all hens.
My friend wants to adopt at least 2 hens if some of these are hens. I’ll try to find good homes for any roosters. These chickens are surprisingly calm and are happily eating, drinking, and resting after a few stressful days.
Do you have other chickens?

Do you have other chickens?
My sister has chickens on the same property. But she doesn’t want these so I’m keeping them in a separate pen. I’m going to treat them for mites and keep them until I’m sure which are hens and roosters, and then rehome them.

Back
Top Bottom