What did you do with your flock today?

Spent the day cooking for an army of one...for such a skinny girl, my youngest can sure eat like a horse πŸ˜‚.

Filled an incubator with the eggs for the one lady looking for 4H chicks. Got all she wanted except the ducks going. Hopefully they'll return to laying soon.

Relaxing with my kitties 😻... ignore my poor kitten abused hands πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚View attachment 3771494View attachment 3771496
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
You're doing such an amazing job with them. Can't believe how great they look.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
You're doing such an amazing job with them. Can't believe how great they look.
They're such darlings and they really remind me of my girls...I could fill pages with why πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜». Best kitties in the world 😊.
I was sooo grumpy when those people showed up with them, but what a blessing they brought me. I found them information for spay/neuter programs...their momma cat is now spayed and their boy will get neutered next month. The owners aren't as bad as I feared they were... they're just very very young and lack knowledge. I was so relieved they were open to information and help. Although I guess I am still prone to calling them "those people".... I tend to say "that person" or "those people" kinda of how some would say πŸ’©head πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚:duc

All the domestic roosters that went feral have been rounded up and cooped now. They will get a run where they stay until we need one to go with a few hens for hatching eggs. They are getting along just fine. No fights or squabbles. After putting the 3 Ancona pullets in with a roo they act like all is well compared to the hassle they gave me getting them there. It's going to be interesting to see what hatches from an Easter Egger Roo and the Ancona pullets.

They're such darlings and they really remind me of my girls...I could fill pages with why πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜». Best kitties in the world 😊.
I was sooo grumpy when those people showed up with them, but what a blessing they brought me. I found them information for spay/neuter programs...their momma cat is now spayed and their boy will get neutered next month. The owners aren't as bad as I feared they were... they're just very very young and lack knowledge. I was so relieved they were open to information and help. Although I guess I am still prone to calling them "those people".... I tend to say "that person" or "those people" kinda of how some would say πŸ’©head πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚:duc
Thank goodness they found you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hope they pass on their new found wisdom to those people who raised them and are their friends. Ya never know how many you have helped or how far your help goes. I'm so proud of you I β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Neighbors brought me some old vegetables so I split them out between the coops. I remembered I had my phone with me in the pea pen so took some pictures. I wish the boy Barista would come down and join us but he's still a shy boy. He stays as far away from me as he can so I just couldn't get him in the picture...he's somewhere above or behind me.
1000009975.jpg
1000009960.jpg
1000009956.jpg

Neighbors brought me some old vegetables so I split them out between the coops. I remembered I had my phone with me in the pea pen so took some pictures. I wish the boy Barista would come down and join us but he's still a shy boy. He stays as far away from me as he can so I just couldn't get him in the picture...he's somewhere above or behind me.View attachment 3772235View attachment 3772236View attachment 3772237
I'd love to have the space for peafowl, they're just so beautiful 😍

Neighbors brought me some old vegetables so I split them out between the coops. I remembered I had my phone with me in the pea pen so took some pictures. I wish the boy Barista would come down and join us but he's still a shy boy. He stays as far away from me as he can so I just couldn't get him in the picture...he's somewhere above or behind me.View attachment 3772235View attachment 3772236View attachment 3772237
Your peas are just so pretty!! The colors just take your breath away 😍 I definitely need these in my future someday!

Back
Top Bottom