What did you do with your flock today?

Happy New Year's from me, Goose and Tuck 🎉❤️😃
20231229_233538.jpg

And Tami and Maggie...who's trying to smack Goose while getting a bag ride...so kitty of her! 😄
20231231_193718.jpg

Hi All - Happy New Year! 🥳:frow

I was so blessed to be able to spend the morning listening to and looking at my most beautiful flocks.

We took our first 10 day vacation in Florida, and all of our animals, including our yorkie, my senior cat and my dozens of chickens all not only survived- but thrived! It’s so reassuring to know it CAN be done!

Run extension is done and the girls LOVE it! So excited for them to have a new place to explore. I also attempted the first meet and greet with the littles. That…didn’t go so well. I set their pen up as a safe space which I’m glad I did. The big girls kept attacking. It was so sad. I let them have opportunities to come out for about an hour but after the first few attacks they stayed inside the safety of their pen. Ugh. I’ll try again tomorrow and every day until they can at least cohabitate without getting beat up.

Heres the new run extension. It’s attached to the standard 8x8 TSC chicken run.

View attachment 3716231View attachment 3716232
Very nice!!! And they look so happy.

You need to feed that boy more!!! lol He is going to be a beauty!!!
He is an eating machine. I try and keep boiled eggs in my pockets for him and a couple more. One of my roos gets an occasional French Fry.... They all love biscuits, waffles, and pancakes. When eggs back up in the fridge they get scrambled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom