What did you do with your flock today?

View attachment 3436565
We are getting skirted by the edge of this passing frontal boundary. I will not complain as I love the weather. A cool, very wet and fresh morning. DH is wringing his hands in worry as we are scheduled to pick up a ton of hay tomorrow morning. No big thing if we need to change pick-up times or dates. Main thing we have the hay secured as they have been months and months behind because of the rains.

Got some terrific kitty food bags sent to me and I finished them all yesterday. They came out terrific.View attachment 3436591View attachment 3436592
Ohh I love the kitty bags!! Well done!! 😍

O I miss robins! We get so many beautiful birds migrating through here...I've even gotten to see a kingfisher relaxing in our pine tree one year. But no robins at all ☹️. Glad you shared the pictures!

The swing set sounds like a fun addition! Glad your son and dh gave a hand ❤️. My oldest daughters the one I turn to when I need help...she's handier then most guys I know 😂.
I love the idea of it making an L...bet your birds loved all that greenery just outside!

The winds howling here again too. Was reading about poor California's rain problems this morning. How's everything there @kurby22 ? Are you in a safe area from flooding?
It is of course—RAINING….but yes, we are pretty safe from any flooding! If things get worse though, we will have to pump out some pool water! My chickens may float away though! 😩

Ohh I love the kitty bags!! Well done!! 😍
Thanks ♡ I really like them too. Just the way the bags are layed out makes it easy for them to look fun and good. Probably sell a ton if I can source them, I def need to search out sources here. Seems weird I have not found any yet... Guess I need to try harder 😖

View attachment 3436565
We are getting skirted by the edge of this passing frontal boundary. I will not complain as I love the weather. A cool, very wet and fresh morning. DH is wringing his hands in worry as we are scheduled to pick up a ton of hay tomorrow morning. No big thing if we need to change pick-up times or dates. Main thing we have the hay secured as they have been months and months behind because of the rains.

Got some terrific kitty food bags sent to me and I finished them all yesterday. They came out terrific.View attachment 3436591View attachment 3436592
O I like those! Bet they sell like hot cakes ❤️
I wonder if Vaseline can help . Maybe mix with a eco friendly soap and choke them out.

This one is going to have some life! Snookums the wonder chicken! 😄
Worried the Vaseline will leave her greasy forever. I've only used it on legs before so not sure how it'd do in feathered areas. Have you tried it in feathered areas? I'll definitely try it if the olive oil doesn't work. Hoping her skin absorbs the excess oil so her feathers can grow in clean.
It is of course—RAINING….but yes, we are pretty safe from any flooding! If things get worse though, we will have to pump out some pool water! My chickens may float away though! 😩
So glad you don't have to worry about flooding at least! Poor chickens!
Thanks ♡ I really like them too. Just the way the bags are layed out makes it easy for them to look fun and good. Probably sell a ton if I can source them, I def need to search out sources here. Seems weird I have not found any yet... Guess I need to try harder 😖
The way you work, I'm sure if they're available, you'll find them! Need to try harder.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

O I like those! Bet they sell like hot cakes ❤️

Worried the Vaseline will leave her greasy forever. I've only used it on legs before so not sure how it'd do in feathered areas. Have you tried it in feathered areas? I'll definitely try it if the olive oil doesn't work. Hoping her skin absorbs the excess oil so her feathers can grow in clean.

So glad you don't have to worry about flooding at least! Poor chickens!

The way you work, I'm sure if they're available, you'll find them! Need to try harder.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have used it for the sticktight fleas and it works WONDERS. It wears off- did not have a problem with it and it seemed to condition, like a beauty treatment every time I use in one way or the other lol. Maybe use a q-tip and say nice things 🥰😂

Sure... starts with the ask lol.
Ya know what they say...? Go to the barbershop enough your gunna get a hair cut! 🐥🐥🐥

Hey @FrankieDoodle ! Good to see you pop in! How's the flock?!
Haha, yeah! My last batch was almost a year ago. I miss fuzzy babies. <3

Everyone’s been pretty good here, not a lot going on.
What about you, how are you and your birds?

Back
Top Bottom