What did you do with your flock today?

Woohoo for chores off the plate! I am very envious of your sunset horseback riding!!

My kids are trick or treating with their friends tonight around 6--I'm super excited it's finally Halloween so my children will stop asking about it every 2 minutes :celebrate We then have to come home and pack up stuff for my daughter, as she and her 4th grade classmates have a big camping trip and they leave tomorrow and are gone until Friday! I'm really nervous about sending her there without me, but it should be okay, she will be with all her friends. Will be a bit quiet around here this week and it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow...should be a good week--as long as DD comes home safe and sound.

Babies are due to hatch in two days!! I sure hope they all make it!
Yep...I just about busted a gut laughing too 🤣 Those hectic kid days are so precious!
Congratulations on the new family addition @TropicalBabies!!! Love the look of the water too!

I hope you have an awesome hatch @kurby22!!

This weekend we have been so busy!!! Between the maintenance stuff and me wrapping up on the Halloween costumes. But I got them done JUST in time. My son is so not amused with costume but it turned out so well! You can’t see their makeup in the pictures obviously but I promise it looks good too 🤣
Those are awesome costumes!

I keep shuffling my chickens around trying to give them enough space til I get the new big pens finished. It's all been so close to done for so long! So I had to add a baby cage to the pen my dwarfs are in right now. But I got that done today and moved my teenagers out there to get to know the adults. There's one silver pied baby in with them and think I'll let it grow some more before introducing it to Oregon the wanna be raptor.

I spent the rest of the day emptying and cleaning our coat closet. We just don't wear coats enough so I washed everything to be ready for winter.

Now it's quiet time. Youngest wants to learn how to process pumpkin and seeds so I'll wrap up the night turning our jack-o'-lantern into pie fixings with her. Not as exciting as the old trick or treating days...but still a fun night. ❤️

Oh goodness! BRAVO!!!
I never bought my kids costumes- then the quality was pretty awful- but mine were not nearly as terrific as yours. Love that there is a Alice in Wonderland theme between them all and that the kids got in character for the photos 😄 💜💜💜💙💙💚💚💛💛💛🧡🧡❤❤
Thank you!!! They loved it! It’s the first theme we have done. It worked out pretty well so we are already planning next year and going to do Peter Pan. I’m sure yours was really good! You are very talented and I can see that in your pictures of things you have done and also see the creativity!

Yay!!! Good job Cathy! 😍😍
I can't believe she used it for her FIRST EGG!!! She also learned very quickly to run inside the coop whenever I was trying to teach Coco n China to use the roost bar so she would come running in jump up and wait for a treat but not stay to sleep lol.
Then she's been using her macrame swing I made for em too!!! I gotta get a video cuz it is darling!

Back
Top Bottom