What did you do with your flock today?

Another day of rain ❤️
20220820_132922.jpg

Tonight's sunset was all about the clouds.View attachment 3230223

It was late by the time I did my evening rounds today. But I had my phone with me so I took some pictures of the yokos. Poor babies were sleepy!View attachment 3230226View attachment 3230229View attachment 3230231View attachment 3230234View attachment 3230235
I love the sunset clouds! That is so pretty!

The Yokos are so pretty! They are almost looking at you like “what could you possibly want” lol

Right!!! I kinda kept to myself so that way I wouldn’t have to deal with it. 😂 It’s really sad but I just have a hard time telling someone no when it comes to animals in need.
It is hard, but maybe you could just have a "closed flock" policy. Just tell people, Sorry, wish we could, but we have a "closed flock" policy.... They'll understand, or at least accept. Can't argue with a policy, right?

It is hard, but maybe you could just have a "closed flock" policy. Just tell people, Sorry, wish we could, but we have a "closed flock" policy.... They'll understand, or at least accept. Can't argue with a policy, right?
Lol. I tried telling this guy that I had one already and had one that was 2 weeks old (no longer have him) and I tried explaining that I really couldn’t take another. It was like I was talking to a brick wall :he. He wasn’t hearing me. He just wanted to get rid of his problem and make it mine. I have honestly wondered when I would go out and find an extra rooster in my run one morning.

Hello! This is a place to post pictures/talk about what you and your flock have done today.

I was on a zoom call earlier and Iris, my rooster, decided to stand behind me and crow repeatedly. Thankfully I was on mute, but it was still annoying. They couldn’t see him, but they could see me trying to make him quiet, which was a little embarrassing. :lol:
Here’s a pic of my boy with some mini roses.
View attachment 2128202

What about you guys? Have you done anything interesting with your flock today?

Here are a few pictures of my birds.
View attachment 2128859View attachment 2128860View attachment 2128833View attachment 2128869
View attachment 2128894
Do you birds not eat your flowers?

Back
Top Bottom