What did you do with your flock today?

Happy Memorial day to all. Please remember those who served but never made it back.
We are remodeling to move are big fridge back into the room we use for cats and cat boxes.
I need to get birds out of the spare room also smell getting to us.
Happy Memorial day to all too. We spent the morning at a memorial day parade/service. It was a nice way to start the day.

Last night a neighbor brought me a nest of birds that got blown out of their tree. Three little sparrow's with huuuge appetites!
20220530_160719.jpg

So today's been mostly caring for them.

Just about to head outside to enjoy some garden and chicken time❤️

Happy Memorial day to all too. We spent the morning at a memorial day parade/service. It was a nice way to start the day.

Last night a neighbor brought me a nest of birds that got blown out of their tree. Three little sparrow's with huuuge appetites! View attachment 3130144
So today's been mostly caring for them.

Just about to head outside to enjoy some garden and chicken time❤️
Was not sure to give you a laugh reaction or a love. Love was safest but I feel your pain 🤦‍♀️🐦
Oh yeah, every 1/2 feedings 24/7. Thank you neighbor 😂😂😂

Good morning! It's a quiet day here. The house is empty of all but me and my puppers for a bit, and after a busy weekend, the silence feels like a treat.🙃

I moved my youngest chicks outside and cleaned the brooder to get it ready for the peachicks about to hatch. This year I swapped with the neighbors. She's getting a Java baby and I'm getting her black shoulder silver pied eggs. I'm excited to see what hatches.

Back
Top Bottom