What did you do with your flock today?

I'm so sorry. Our world has gone crazy.
It truly has! I am so ready to find a plot of land in the middle of nowhere! 🤪 Thankfully the school has been super on top of things, I’m hoping this surge doesn’t last. Got the kids signed up for their shots in a couple weeks. Thank goodness my chickens have given me a break from stress too! ❤️

Hope you get negative results!!
Well, not so lucky 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I tested positive but the good new is DH is still negative.
I'm starting to have some symptoms again but nothing terrible. Not even sure how I got this. Maybe Humane Society ironically, or the one time I went to the store.

@FrankieDoodle I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful girl. Absolutely a hard call to make. You are in my good thoughts :hugs You gave that beautiful little girl a wonderful life. It must have been quite the thing for that little chicken to live in your light. ♡

We put Phil down today. She broke one of her legs when she was a chick and it never healed properly, but a few days ago she broke the other one and couldn’t walk anymore. For a while she was more than content to hang out inside in a dog stroller, but she had a really difficult night last night. Poor girl kept accidentally rolling onto her back while trying to move around, and I ended up spending the night on the couch so I could be right with her when something happened. She wouldn’t settle down at all this morning, so I think we all knew it was time.
View attachment 2958751View attachment 2958752
I am so sorry

Back
Top Bottom