What did you do with your flock today?

It looks like Becky is finally over her broodiness. She’s been out and about a lot the past few days. I think she molted while in the nest, because instead of being scraggly, she’s got brand-new iridescent feathers. 😍
She’s a pretty bird. I missed seeing her out so much.
Yay Becky!! I just love it when their feathers are so shiny and soft and pretty! :love

It looks like Becky is finally over her broodiness. She’s been out and about a lot the past few days. I think she molted while in the nest, because instead of being scraggly, she’s got brand-new iridescent feathers. 😍
She’s a pretty bird. I missed seeing her out so much.
The are very pretty after a molt!

Aloha gang! I rehomed 3 cockerels last eve! :woot man it was getting brutal here at the mini farm. Drama and noise was just too much. Enjoying the calm. I have at least 4 more to go but at least they are not crowing... yet.
20211117_072707.jpg
I think this one is quite the looker so my old farts better behave or they will get traded. Maybe.
20211117_072855.jpg

And just a quick shot of the littles cuz chicks are always wonderful to see. I must add that this is right b4 I put them in their outside brooder and cleaned their sleeping quarters.
:sick
20211115_125814~2.jpg

Found this. Hope this is it. :fl
Buff who was down has responded to the syringe feeding etc very well and is almost 100% thank goodness. All the rest of gals are great and the egg machine is kicking back into gear. Just a few molting stragglers. So, we shall see... who and what did this.

Aloha gang! I rehomed 3 cockerels last eve! :woot man it was getting brutal here at the mini farm. Drama and noise was just too much. Enjoying the calm. I have at least 4 more to go but at least they are not crowing... yet.
View attachment 2901402I think this one is quite the looker so my old farts better behave or they will get traded. Maybe.View attachment 2901403
And just a quick shot of the littles cuz chicks are always wonderful to see. I must add that this is right b4 I put them in their outside brooder and cleaned their sleeping quarters.
:sick
View attachment 2901404
Found this. Hope this is it. :fl
Buff who was down has responded to the syringe feeding etc very well and is almost 100% thank goodness. All the rest of gals are great and the egg machine is kicking back into gear. Just a few molting stragglers. So, we shall see... who and what did this.
Oh my, he is really pretty!! I love his coloring! Did you keep him?

Hehe, always include pics of baby chicks! They’re adorable 🥰

Oh dear, that doesn’t look good 😣 I’m glad Buff is getting better! I hope she stays that way!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

My Newbell is back to normal, yay!! Brad looked significantly better today although she’s still backed up. She’s shockingly thin too which I hadn’t noticed…so I’m guessing it’s been slowly getting worse and went unnoticed. Poor girl is also at the very bottom of the pecking order so she only gets to eat when they’re all done. I’ve started giving treats in several locations so I can ensure she gets some, and I gave her scrambled eggs by herself so she could have all she needs. I feel bad I hadn’t noticed 😩 I also found little red mites on me today…so I’m gonna have to treat again for those too! Sighhh chickens just can’t catch a break man!

Back
Top Bottom