What did you do with your flock today?

:hit
Good afternoon . This is the latest flock excitement, a friend of a friend found these ladies left on the side of the road, we’re setting up the mini coop for them now.
View attachment 2330939
Some people are just plain horrible!!!:mad: I’m so glad your friend found them! You are a Saint IM! :bow

thanks Penny!
Welcome glad you stopped by this is a fun thread we all enjoy welcome

:hit
Some people are just plain horrible!!!:mad: I’m so glad your friend found them! You are a Saint IM! :bow
My lottery winning dream is to have an animal sanctuary where I can live off grid. I would take all the animals!

Good afternoon . This is the latest flock excitement, a friend of a friend found these ladies left on the side of the road, we’re setting up the mini coop for them now.
View attachment 2330939
Aw! That’s just awful that someone just left the poor babies! But it is awesome that you are taking them and making a home for them. They might have just been all they could have done for them and not have been able to take care of them in all of these crazy stressful situations going on. Poor chicks? But bless you and all you are doing for them and it will come back to you tenfold I am sure! Good luck and blessings be upon you and them!

Back
Top Bottom