What did you do in the garden today?

:old Yeah, I can understand that. The winters seem to get colder and longer each passing year. Might come a time to retire down south and not fight the cold of winter here in northern Minnesota.

FYI, we have our house inside thermometer set at 63F, which will be about 100F warmer than outside temps tonight! Expect to see wind chills at about -40F tonight.
Yep, here too.

There are 4 pairs of boots drying/warming by the wood stove. And 4 pairs of gloves. Coats are hanging off the backs of chairs, ditto with scarves and a pair of pants.
:)
When I was growing up in Connecticut our house had oil heat with radiators. We laid our mittens on top of the radiators, those things got hot!

-8' F right now, says tonight will "feel" like -42'F tonight. WTHeck! We live in southern IA not the North Pole. :rolleyes: Hopefully this means an early spring... :fl;)
Shawn Wayans Message GIF

DBB73F29-2BA6-4E46-9336-7472196B1AC4.jpeg

Hope y'all (and your animals) stay safe - it's so cold! We're expecting some snow tmrw. I went out to check for eggs a few mins ago & everyone is all puffed up, they look like giant chickens. :lau & it's not even that cold here, like 15 degrees!

Doing some baking today & will probably only go outside to check for eggs during the day so they don't freeze.

Back
Top Bottom