What did you do in the garden today?

Good morning gardeners. Henri was downgraded to a tropical storm, yay! Right now our highest wind gusts have been around 35 mph. Not too bad. I got up a little early and fed the chickens and walked through the gardens while my crepe batter was resting. The eye wall is closing in on the Rhode Island & Connecticut coasts. I picked a few more tomatoes that were starting to blush and another load of chard. The only other possible gardening today is watching my peach tree and hoping for the best. I'm wishing you the best of luck during this storm @Sueby. Have a great day everyone.

Lol, no potato heads here, too fast! Little girl is 6lbs 4oz, 18in long. Slightly unique name so I'll pass on posting it though ;) Spud, lol!

Little one is surely cute!

Name guessing - so many options...

When we had our kids, one of the best baby name books we had was written by 3 men, I think all related. It was slightly hilarious bc along with the usual alphabetical listing and typical names, they would have interesting lists as separate groupings. "Last 50 years if Betty Croker Bake Off winners", "Baby names that sound like prescription drug names" (uh, actual names garnered from Social Security type info, so kids running around with these names), "Destination names" - again, actual names used by people, "Utah.." cant remember title, but basically, it was the kind of names maybe very sleep deprived people may have picked...again, actual documented names... Anyway, it provided some good laughs and funny discussions.

Will venture that your little one has a great name, even if unique!

Back
Top Bottom